Key Equipment Services
Who We Are
Key Equipment Services, a division of Heritage Food Service Group of Canada, is the largest service provider for the food service industry in western Canada. We have 40 years of history, and our licensed, factory-trained technicians minimize downtime and prioritize urgent service. In addition, we have an extensive support team to drive service excellence and we maintain a sizable inventory of OEM parts. We are the industry leader in Canada, and we care beyond service!A Day In The Life
As the Administrative Assistant, you will be the go-to person for maintaining administrative resources to assist with the smooth operation of our branches. You will also be supporting in a variety of areas, such as supporting human resources programs and employee training, participating in the health and safety and social committees, and managing Company travel arrangements. There are many other areas of involvement, so each day brings a new challenge and endless learning opportunities!Responsibilities
What You Will Bring
- Maintains smooth operation of the office and supports the operations team by assisting with administrative tasks such as ordering/shopping for supplies, organizing meetings/training sessions, completing vendor forms, and updating records.
- Assists the operations and human resources team with day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Coordinates travel bookings and accommodations for traveling team members.
- Maintains and tracks the inventory of all company uniforms.
- Assists with organizing special events and projects.
- Participates in the health and safety and social committees, including responsibility for minutes
- Maintains data and provides relevant information and updates to risk management companies and customers to ensure compliance.
Why work for us?
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 50 wpm
- Demonstrated ability and proficiency in MS Office suite of applications
- Ability to keep information confidential
- High attention to detail with an ability to catch discrepancies and errors
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work within a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to be creative and adapt processes to the environment
- Ability to learn quickly
Our Recruitment Process
- Industry-leading compensation
- Each day brings new challenges and endless learning opportunities
- Comprehensive group benefits and retirement savings program
- Extended health, dental and LTD
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Industry leaders in Canada
- You will be part of a growing, stable organization, that is the industry leader in Canada
At Key Equipment Services we follow a standard recruitment process with each candidate we contact:
We are an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We put safety first, and deliver service excellence with integrity, from a team-driven, collaborative mindset. We support community, both internally and externally. Come join us and be part of a Canadian industry leader in commercial kitchen equipment service.
- After completing your application through our career website or a job board, you will receive an email from Key, letting you know that we received your application.
- Any emails you receive will come from one of these domains: @hfsgc.ca; @keyfood.ca; @partstown.ca; @applicantemail.com.
- If your application is being considered for further review you will receive an email from one of our HR team to set up a telephone interview.
- Once the telephone interview is completed, if you are advanced to the next step you will have an in-person interview with one of our hiring managers.
- Due to the high volume of interest, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online at: https://keyfood.prevueaps.com/jobs/. To be consideted, candidates must be able to live and work in Canada.
Salary: $24 per hour