Job Title :
Inside Sales AgentReports to:
Inside Sales ManagerLocation:
Remote in CanadaInitial Work Schedule
: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5:30 pm ESTPosition Overview:
The automotive industry is currently undergoing a new phase of direct to customer transformation driven by consumer demand for convenience and transparency. A wealth of new or expanded technology platforms are being built to satisfy those needs and create a completely digital automotive shopping and buying experience.
The Safe-Guard Direct to Consumer team guides and supports Safe-Guard clients and retail platform partners in the in-showroom and online education and sale of vehicle protection products. The team establishes best practices, develops branded creative support, and seeks to identify new opportunities that help to grow dealer engagement, and build consumer awareness and consideration for branded vehicle protection products.
Inside Sales Agent helps to deliver on the execution of the direct to consumer initiative in support of Safe-Guard and our clients. The individual for this role must be an opportunity finder and a problem solver with our Clients’ customers. They must be a self-starter and experienced Sales Agent. They will have experience with the day to day customer interactions of the Inbound/ Outbound Telesales center including email, chat, and voice. They will have extensive product knowledge of the branded product offerings for each of the clients we serve. They will be responsible for adhering to all policies and procedures and achieving individual sales goals. Job Responsibilities
- Day to day sales of Safe-Guard products and services in a branded contact center
- Adhere to Quality KPI’s for each client served
- Maintain PCI compliance when handling customer financial data
- Provide regular customer feedback on products and services to supervisors and representatives
- Constantly work with supervisors to identify best practices to help increase sales performance. This can include scripting change suggestions, offer changes, incentives, etc.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly tracking of your individual sales performance
- Computer and telephony proficiency including all applicable customer-facing platforms
- Participation in regular team production meetings
- Take part in training and coaching processes including calibrations sessions to ensure success
About Safe-Guard Products International:
- 3+ years of direct sales experience required in Call Center/Contact Center, Technical Support and Help Desk Services and other back office service, with recent exposure within a recognized call center and/or Business Process Outsourcing Services Company and/or similar experience from another source (e.g., Telecommunications, Financial Services, E-Commerce, Energy)
- Strong consumer/sales development experience with the ability to create a positive client sales experience for the customer
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in oral and written communication
- Goal and results driven
- A proven track record demonstrating good business judgment, and a passion for excellence
- Good technical skills; proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills working with both internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with all employee levels and work within a participative, fast paced, interactive team environment
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
Safe-Guard Products International is the leading provider of branded vehicle protection products in the finance and insurance space to the automotive, RV, marine and motorcycle/powersports industries. We are a proud partner to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), top retailers, and independent agents across the United States and Canada. In nearly thirty years, we have grown to power a client roster of over 50 leading protection brands and protect over 16 million consumers under Safe-Guard contracts. Our success is driven by over 700 employees, who serve over 12,000 dealers and support contract holders across the U.S. and Canada.
Safe-Guard continues to experience dynamic growth and has earned a stellar reputation from our clients, dealers, and peers by providing: 1) the highest quality protection products in the industry, 2) a broad platform of branded product, technology, marketing, and training solutions, and 3) an unwavering commitment to uncomplicated care and customer service.
Safe-Guard Products International is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.