The "Achievers Employee Experience Platform™" delivers high-frequency recognition that drives business outcomes for HR and business leaders, from decreased turnover to increased engagement. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workforce, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the values and goals of the company. With more than 3 million users, the Employee Experience Platform inspires brilliant performance in 170 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to Change the Way the World Works™.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing coordinator with a strong foundation in writing copy of all kinds (blogs, emails, social media and more!) As part of the Achievers Workforce Institute team, you’ll support on research and content projects from start to end, helping us find and share data that helps our customers and prospects be more effective and impactful. You love finding the right message for each audience, you’re excited to learn new things, and you’re not afraid of spreadsheets or percentages! The successful candidate will be responsible for uploading and managing surveys, exporting and organizing data, and writing informative and promotional copy for AWI research reports. In addition, you will work actively with internal stakeholders to ensure they have the data and resources they need to be successful in their role.Responsibilities:
- Writing copy for AWI assets including blogs, one-pagers, web copy, emails, social posts, and reports
- Support webinars such as creating PowerPoint decks, managing stakeholder input, honing talk tracks
- Data organization: survey management, data export and cleaning
- Data analysis: identify trends and highlights in Excel spreadsheets of survey and customer data
- Track metrics through Salesforce dashboard and Google Analytics
- Add content to website using Wordpress and update existing pages
- Manage and maintain projects, primarily using project management program (Wrike)
- Support sales and customer success teams to find and use data to support claims and accelerate pipeline
- Additional administrative tasks may include notetaking, booking and running meetings, following up with stakeholders, basic project management
- 2 years experience writing marketing copy (blogs, emails, website copy)
- Competent at Excel and data analytics
- Experience with Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Openminded and eager to learn; growth mentality
- Nice to have: experience or interest in survey best practices, telling stories with data
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture!
Check out our platform in action hereAchievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.