Good to Great recently expanded within the Concord area and is looking to appoint a handful of talented professionals to join our marketing department. Our Junior Marketing Assistants are responsible for all marketing and field advertising for our telecommunications focused clients. Our company strives for optimal results with our client’s centralized consumers; therefore, we provide thorough one-on-one training for each Junior Marketing Assistant we bring on board.
The Junior Marketing Assistant will be paired with a more seasoned employee to receive a hands-on learning technique proven successful thus far with our team. The Junior Marketing Assistant’s training includes all planning, coordination, and execution of the field marketing campaigns for our clients throughout the region.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the liaison between our clients and the consumers and deliver various promotional marketing offerings for our client
- Assist in overseeing the marketing campaigns and strategy in conjunction with management
- Analyze the territory assigned for local marketing promotions and prepare for various demographics of each territory
- Develop and train new team members and advise management on training and marketing strategies throughout your role regularly
- Provide end of day market analysis to upper-level management and network with various Marketing Account Managers to ensure you are delivering the superior results
- Attend marketing or client-focused meetings and webinars regularly to stay current on marketing trends and client competition
Benefits of our Company Culture:
- The ability to lead, as well as follow and execute instructions effectively
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Must maintain a solutions-oriented mindset to ensure success within the company
- Must be timely and dependable for all meetings, conference calls, and training sessions
- Excellent public speaking skills or the willingness to learn how to present in front of a large group of people
- Our team provides a dynamic and engaging company culture for our Marketing Department.
- Our team enjoys weekly get-togethers, including team dinners, laser tag, movie nights, bowling, golfing, and other various activities.
- Our team creates a competitive environment and implements friendly competition within the office to guarantee personal, and company goals are achieved.
- Our team offers employees weekly and monthly bonuses at any level of the firm if standards are met with our client.
- Our team provides a small company feel with innovative ideas supported by leadership who wants you to succeed.
Powered by JazzHR